(MAKES 4 SERVINGS, 2 BROWNIES EACH) TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN. PREP TIME: 10 MIN. + 10 MIN. TO COOL COOKING TIME: 25 MIN.
Nonstick cooking spray
6 large eggs
2 large ripe bananas
¾ cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract, divided use
1½ tsp. baking powder
1 ⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) cottage cheese
10 drops liquid stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with spray; set aside.
3. Add eggs, bananas, beans, cocoa powder, 1 tsp. extract, and baking powder to a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips. Set aside.
5. Rinse blender; add cottage cheese, remaining 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and liquid stevia. Cover; blend until very smooth.
6. Slowly pour cottage cheese mixture onto chocolate mixture in rows until most of the surface is covered. Use a butter knife to marble brownies by dragging knife in straight lines from left then top to bottom.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
8. Cut into 8 pieces; serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe from Beachbody's 2B Mindset
* 2 1/2 cups So Delicious Vanilla coconut milk or canned coconut milk
* 1 cup old-fashioned oats
* 1 Tsp. coconut oil or coconut butter
* 1 TBSP coconut sugar or to taste
* 1/2 C shredded coconut
* 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp coconut extract * pinch of salt
1. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk to a slow simmer over medium heat.
2. Stir in oats, sugar, extracts, & coconut and bring the mixture back to a simmer and let simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat, cover, and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in coconut oil (or coconut butter), cinnamon, and salt. Serve immediately with desired toppings. We love mini chocolate chips and extra coconut